Sometimes, it can be hard to tell exactly what your heating system needs. This is especially true when your heating system is working but it doesn’t seem to be working efficiently or effectively. That’s where Air Express comes in! We are known as the World’s Smartest Technicians due to our diagnostic skills and high-tech diagnostic tools. If you’re noticing an issue with your heating system, whether it be high energy bills during the winter or a weird intermittent noise, we are prepared to fix this issue for you once and for all.
Plus, thanks to our Fieldpiece tools, we can provide detailed diagnostic reports to show you exactly what is wrong with your Tampa heating system. Now you don’t have to just take our word for it– you can see for yourself how your heating and cooling system is performing! That’s why our customers love us– we get the job done right the first time, saving them both time and money. Check out our reviews to see what our customers have to say.
A Tampa heating check-up is similar to an oil change for your car– it needs to be done regularly, and it can catch potentially harmful issues before they occur. However, it’s often hard to tell exactly what we’ve done after a check-up, so for maximum transparency, we’ve listed everything we do during a routine check-up appointment. See below for an inside look!
YOUR CHECK-UP INCLUDES:
- Thermostat inspection
- Filter change and inspection
- Check all motors and electrical components
- Check the gas pressure/air mixture
- Check the air flow and cleanliness of the evaporator coil
- Ensure the correct temperature output
- Inspect the heat exchanger and venting thoroughly to ensure no cracks or leaks
- Refrigerant charge check (heat pumps only)
- Check temperature and pressures of the system for leaks
If you want to schedule a check-up for your Tampa heating system, give Air Express a call. We look forward to serving you!