AN AC MAINTENANCE MEMBERSHIP THAT WORKS FOR YOU
Imagine that you save up enough money to buy a fancy new car, the car of your dreams. But once you buy this car, you suddenly find yourself so overwhelmed with work and life that you forget to take it into the shop for service. You ignore the “check engine” light, as well as the notifications that it’s time for an oil change. One day, your car breaks down, seemingly out of nowhere. Except when you think about it, you realize that you haven’t done any maintenance on your car since you bought it two years ago. And now, you’re going to have to pay big money to get it repaired (womp womp). Maybe you’ve been in a situation like this one, or maybe you haven’t– but the moral of the story is the same. It’s always better to be proactive than reactive. Our Tampa air conditioning maintenance memberships prevent breakdowns, which lead to costly repairs. We also help you save money each month on your utility bills!
Our air conditioning maintenance memberships are only $189 a year, and they include much more than just regular service calls. By making sure every component of your AC system is working at peak efficiency, you can go into Florida’s harshest seasons with confidence. Our specialists are all NATE-certified (which means that they’re the best of the best), and we attend numerous continued education opportunities to ensure that we’re on top of the latest heating and cooling technology. They don’t call us the World’s Smartest Technicians for nothing!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Two yearly inspections: one for air conditioning in the spring and one for heating in the fall
- 20% discount on AC repair and heating repair, should you require it
- Front of the line service if your HVAC system needs repair
- $19 service calls with no overtime or after hours increases
- 10% Indoor Air Quality products
OUR AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE VISITS WILL INCLUDE:
- Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- Check compressor and fan amps
- Check/clean condenser coil
- Check capacitors
- Check contactor points
- Brush out electrical cabinet
- Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper fit
- Check thermostat operation and mounting
- Check blower amps
- Check heat strip amps, circuit components, and safeties
- Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- Check blower wheel for buildup
- Check all electrical connections and wires
- Change/wash filter
- Check temperature splits
- Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
- Clean drain line with pressurized CO2 to remove buildup
- Put in condensate pan treatment tabs to prevent future buildup and clogs
- Check float switch operation
- Clean equipment exterior & return air grills
- Check final performance and report necessary improvements
After your appointment, one of our super smart technicians will make recommendations for your AC system. Basically, if there’s something you can do to improve its longevity or performance, he’ll tell you. You can then choose to make upgrades or minor repairs based on our expert’s suggestions. No pressure, of course– it’s your air conditioner, after all!
Did you know that most manufacturers (like Amana) require regular maintenance to keep your warranties valid? So if you installed a new system backed by replacement warranties, you must receive maintenance on your system in order to keep those warranties active. Just saying… air conditioning maintenance is pretty important!
BENEFITS OF TAMPA AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
Preventative air conditioning maintenance allows your AC system to live longer and break down less frequently. It also keeps your energy bills low by making your Tampa air conditioner more efficient. A service agreement for your new air conditioner also gives you priority service over other customers when you are in need of Tampa AC repair. Finally, you get peace of mind knowing that a trained professional has checked in on your equipment and deemed it healthy.
Think of your biannual service calls as check-ups for your air conditioner, just like check-ups at the doctor’s office. You want to make sure that you’re healthy so you can live longer, right? Air conditioners are expensive– so by checking up on your AC system, you’re giving it a longer life and making your investment last longer, too!
Want to keep your Tampa air conditioner running smoothly in between visits from Air Express? Read about maintenance for the homeowner on our blog here!