Sometimes, it can be hard to tell exactly what your HVAC system needs when it needs it. That’s where Air Express comes in! We prepared to service your new or existing system, regardless of make or model. We know how to make a system run effectively and efficiently, and we are extensively trained to recognize issues before they seriously affect your system’s functionality. That’s why our customers love us– we get the job done right the first time, saving them both time and money! Check out our reviews to see what our customers have to say.
A Tampa heating check-up is similar to an oil change for your car– it needs to be done regularly, and it can catch potentially harmful issues before they occur. However, it’s often hard to tell exactly what we’ve done after a check-up, so for maximum transparency, we’ve listed everything we do during a routine check-up appointment. See below for an inside look!
YOUR CHECK-UP INCLUDES:
- Thermostat inspection
- Filter change and inspection
- Check all motors and electrical components
- Check the gas pressure/air mixture
- Check the air flow and cleanliness of the evaporator coil
- Ensure the correct temperature output
- Inspect the heat exchanger and venting thoroughly to ensure no cracks or leaks
- Refrigerant charge check (heat pumps only)
- Check temperature and pressures of the system for leaks
If you want to schedule a check-up for your Tampa heating system, give Air Express a call. We look forward to serving you!