Work For Air Express
The World’s Smartest Technicians are hiring! We are amidst our biggest growth year since opening in 2010, and we need you to help us succeed. We are looking for organized, self-motivated individuals to join our team and grow with us. We are proud to offer a variety of incentives as well as excellent pay.
We encourage you to apply, even if it doesn’t look like we’re actively hiring someone for your desired position. Further, if you don’t have extensive experience in the industry, we still encourage you to apply. We believe that we can teach the skills, but we can’t teach character. We’re currently looking for:
- Strong Compensation
- Modern CRM (ServiceTitan) and systems to improve employee and customer experience
- No 24 hour service
- 5 day work weeks with 2 days per month for on-call
- One weekend day guaranteed off every week
- Company vehicle to take home
- iPhone & iPad
- Advanced training opportunities
- Gym membership at Crunch
- 2+ years experience in the field
- History of service or sales revenues of $250K+ annual
- High school diploma/GED; trade school preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Responsible for appointment scheduling and lead outreach, utilizing current sources such as Home Advisor, Angie’s List, Google, and other advertising mediums.
- Manage CRM (Service Titan) to ensure that appointments are booked correctly and that all customers are being followed up with at the proper time.
- Manage dispatch board to ensure technicians are on time and on track.
- Use Service Titan purchase orders to order equipment for installations and replenish truck inventory
- 1-2 years of experience working as a CSR, SDR, or any position that involves customer-facing interaction
- 1-2 years of experience in a service company (such as plumbing, HVAC, electric, etc) is preferable, but not required
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with customers, both existing and prospective.
- Experience with ServiceTitan is also preferable.
Qualifications for All Applicants
We hold our employees to high standards, because we believe in providing the best possible service to our customers. Whether you want to work as an installer or a service technician, we would like you to adhere to the following minimum qualifications:
- Clear driving record
- Tobacco-free in the homes of our customers
- Clear criminal background (no crimes of moral turpitude)